Swerdlin & Company wants you to achieve a successful retirement. We provide resources to help explain retirement plans and enable you to manage your assets more effectively.
Swerdlin & Company is committed to supporting employers and the retirement plans they sponsor. We strive to provide you with information and resources that will enable you to better manage your plan.
- Employer/Sponsor Account Access
- Informational Links:
- Our affiliations:
Swerdlin & Company wants to enable you to help employers and participants create and manage retirement plans that will lead to successful outcomes.
The Swerdlin Quarterly
Our full archive of Swerdlin's quarterly newsletter is available online, starting from the first quarter on 1997!
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
- Retirement Savings and Planning:
- 401(k) Calculator: A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you cannot afford to pass up.
- Company Stock Distribution Calculator: If you own company stock in a retirement plan you may be able to take advantage of using the long term capital gains tax rate rather than your ordinary income tax rate on this investment.
- How long will my retirement savings last? Use this calculator to see how long your retirement savings will last based on your retirement savings and your inflation adjusted withdrawals.
- Roth 401(k) vs. Traditional 401(k): Use this calculator to determine which 401(k) contribution type might be right for you.
- Social Security Quick Calculator: A benefit estimate from SSA.gov based on your date of birth and on your earnings history.
- Tax Calculators:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Calculator: Use this calculator to see how participating in Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contributions can help you pay less tax, and increase your net take home pay.
- Payroll Deductions Calculator: Use this calculator to help you determine the impact of changing your payroll deductions.
- Savings Calculators:
- Cool Million: Find out when your savings plan may make you a millionaire!
- Don't Delay Your Savings! Waiting to begin your savings plan can have a huge impact on your results. This calculator helps show you how much postponing your savings plan can really cost.
- Lunch Savings: Use this calculator to see how a simple change such as bringing a bagged lunch to work can really add up.
- Las Calculadoras Financieras (Spanish):
- Planificador de Retiro: Planee su jubilación con una pensión de su compañía, entérese si usted está bien encaminado - y aprenda cómo mantenerse en esa posición.